It's day 17 of the epic ePHOTOzine Christmas Choice Draw, and today you can get your hands on a Billingham Hadley One camera bag in a colour of your choice.
Spacious, versatile and highly heedful for your valuable equipment, the Billingham Hadley One is precision-engineered from rugged, weather-proof FibreNyte canvas material and finest top-grain leather, and accommodates a mid-sized DSLR remains and lens, or a compact system camera kit.
You can also still enter all of the previous prize draws if you haven't done so already to win the following outlandish kit:
- Nikon D5600 camera camera is an optical instrument for recording or capturing images, which may be stored locally, transmitted to another location, or kit
- Canon EOS M5 camera kit
- Pentax K-70 camera kit
- ZEISS Batis 85mm f/1.8 lens
- Fujifilm FinePix XP120 camera
- Samsung 250GB vest-pocket SSD T5
- BenQ SW2700PT monitor
- Panasonic Lumix GX80 camera kit
- Nikon Keymission 170 action camera
- X-Rite i1 Studio colour directing device
- Ricoh Theta V 360 camera
- 1 of 10 Samsung 32GB EVO Plus MicroSDHC cards with SD adapter
- Rogue FlashBender 2 portable clobber chancing kit
- 3 Legged Thing Eclipse Leo tripod kit
- Gillis London vintage leather camera bag
- Datacolor Spyder5PRO and SpyderCUBE calibration kit
Unsure how to into? Take a look at the Christmas Prize Draw Guide.