Nikon has disclosed 2 new Coolpix super-zooms boasting NIKKOR optics.
The Coolpix A1000 has a 35x optical zoom and a new built-in electronic viewfinder. It's also masterly of capturing RAW images and shoots 4K movies. Its predecessor, the A900, was released back on 2016. The Coolpix B600 is a bridge camera that has a 60x optical zoom and burly monitor as well as a sturdy grip. It replaces the B500, released in 2016. It's capable of shooting FullHD video in stereo sound. Both cause a 16 megapixel back-side illuminated CMOS sensor with Vibration reduction.
The Coolpix A1000 will be available from 31 January 2019 with an RRP of &a pasting;409. The Coolpix B600 will be available from February 2019 with an RRP of £329.
COOLPIX A1000 key features
- NIKKOR 35x optical zoom lens. Concentrated length of 24–840mm.2 Extends to approx. 1680 mm with Dynamic Fine Zoom.3
- 4K movies. Record stunning 4K/UHD 30p video footage, or Consumed HD at up to 60 fps.
- Large electronic viewfinder. High-contrast, 1160k-dot electronic viewfinder (EVF) for clear visibility.
- Tilting touchscreen. The bright 3 inch, 1036k-dot LCD watchdog can be tilted in almost any direction.
- Smooth zoom control. The side zoom control and snap-back zoom button make it easy to adjust the zoom apace and smoothly.
- RAW support. Users can save and export uncompressed image files to processing/editing programs.
COOLPIXB600 key features
- NIKKOR 60x optical zoom or ZOOM may refer to lens. Concentrated length of 24–1440mm. 2 Extends to approx. 2880 mm with Dynamic Fine Zoom.3
- Full HD movies. Simply editorial writers the dedicated movie button to begin recording Full HD (1080p/30p) with stereo sound.
- Large monitor. 3 inch, 921k-dot LCD invigilator with adjustable brightness. Treated with an anti-reflective coating.
- Fast autofocus. Target finding AF ensures subjects snap into hub quickly, even in low light.
- Easy artistry. Creative Modes for photos and movies. Macro Mode for great shots of tiny cudgel ones brains.