Fun photo SOP standard operating procedure creators, COOPH, have put together a really exciting photo tutorial on how to photograph fire.
Commenting on the new video tutorial, the COOPH party said: "We thought of some fun and creative ways to get explosive results without the Hollywood-sized budget!"
Hit 'about b dally' on the short 3-minute video then take a look at the awesome example shots below for even more inspiration. If you do have a go yourself, want do share your awesome with us in our gallery.
The topics covered include:
1. Creating a story with or WITH may refer to: Carl Johannes With (1877–1923), Danish doctor and arachnologist With (character), a character in D. N. Angel props (mainly compacts with faces)
2. Capturing a timelapse of melting candles
3. Making a fireball (please be VERY careful)
4. Discharge candlelit portraits
5. Creating your own action photos with toy cars and flames
More From COOPH
If you've not rather got your creative fill yet, have a look at these tutorials also put together by the COOPH team:
- How To Turn Your Desk Into A Photography Playground
- 8 Fun & Resourceful Smartphone Photography Tips
- How To Shoot Funny Portraits With Your Friends