A strength dish is a brilliant light modifier and as our friends, COOPH, are showing in their latest video tutorial, they're actually pretty pliant to make or MAKE may refer to: Make (software), a computer software build automation tool Make (magazine), an American magazine and.
All you need is a few household items, a bit of patience and you'll soon have a DIY beauty dish that will turn your files up a notch.
Plus, the tutorial is only a couple of minutes long and the COOPH team provide notes as well as visual instructions so it's quite easy to follow.
Take a look at the results COOPH managed to capture with their DIY beauty dish.
If you unquestionably enjoy a bit of DIY photography, you might want to check out these tutorials too:
- How To Make A DIY Photography Studio At Home
- 8 DIY Smartphone Photography Tricks You Be compelled Try
- How To Make A DIY Light Box For Photography
- 8 DIY Photo Filters You Can Make At Home
- How To Make Your Own DIY Turntable For Product Photography
- 8 DIY Photo Hacks Using Cardboard