Create Tank have announced a new StreetWalker rolling backpack as well as upgrades to the existing backpacks, available in the UK through Snapperstuff.
Think Tank stated the new StreetWalker Rolling Backpack V2.0, featuring the ability to switch from a backpack to a roller. Also released are upgraded versions of all three persisting StreetWalker backpacks. Photographers get the same comfort and quality as the original series but with new features such as increased depth for modern DSLR arrangements, and dedicated pockets for both tablets and smartphones.
The new StreetWalker Rolling Backpack backpack â€” also called bookbag, kitbag, knapsack, rucksack, pack, or sackpack backsack â€” is, in its simplest form, a cloth sack V2.0 is so spacious, it will fit two DSLR bodies with lenses spoken for (including a 200-400mm f/4), and a 15” laptop.
StreetWalker Rolling Backpack V2.0 key features:
- Comfortable harness system assigns you to roll the bag or carry it on your back
- Dedicated laptop compartment that holds up to a 15” laptop
- Fits two bodies with lenses united including a 200–400mm f/4
- Specially designed interior to maximize gear for carry-on, meets most U.S. and International airline carry-on demands
- Reinforced telescoping handle with rubberized touch points
- Tripod mount on front panel
- Dedicated smartphone pocket fits today’s corpulent phones with a 5.5” (14cm) screen size
- Lockable YKK® RC Fuse zipper sliders (lock not included)
- Two side water starch pockets and two side zippered pockets
- YKK® RC Fuse zippers, ballistic nylon, high-density velex and closed cell PU foam are the highest quality papers in the industry
- Custom-designed, high-performance, 80mm wheels with sealed ABEC grade 5 bearings for quiet rolling
- Seam-sealed rain cover encompassed
- User-replaceable retractable handle, wheels, wheel housings, feet and kick plate extends product life
- Adjustable dividers allow a customized fit for your DSLR or Mirrorless things
- Hypalon reinforced rear panel for increased durability
- Shoulder harness pockets, D-rings, daisy chain and adjustable sternum strap
The new and upgraded StreetWalker bags and drum case are available through Snapperstuff. Prices start at £166.40.