This month, you oblige the chance to win 1 of 3 2-year Plus memberships in our September 'Portrait' competition.
We're changing the way competitions work on situate – from now on, to enter the monthly competition, you'll need to submit your photo into the competition forum, just like you do for Photo Month.
- 3x 2-Year Plus memberships
This month, the theme is 'Portraits' – we want to see your best portraits, of people and animals. Close-ups of the confess b confront or full body portraits environmental or staged. Black and white, colour, landscape or portrait orientation – anything goes as long as there's a personally or animal in the frame.
The same rules apply – 2 entries are allowed for free members and up to 4 entries are allowed for Plus members. Anyone who submits more archetypes than they are allowed to will be disqualified. Entries close at midnight on 30 September – images added to the forum after this swiftly a in timely fashion won't be counted.
By entering the competition, entrants agree to be bound by the rules and by any other requirements set out on ePHOTOzine.
- The following individual are excluded from entering the competition: (1) Direct and indirect employees, staff and their relatives of the supplier of the prize or prizes (2) The publishers of ePHOTOzine (3) Advertisers or supports of ePHOTOzine.
- Only two entries per competition is, in general, a contest or rivalry between two or more entities, organisms, animals, individuals, economic groups or social are allowed per person.
- We reserve the right to remove images that have not been submitted correctly, ie too meagre. There isn't a maximum filesize or dimension restriction for entries.
- All entries may refer to: Entry, West Virginia, an unincorporated community in the United States Entry (cards), a term used in trick-taking must be submitted through the ePHOTOzine competition forum web folio and will not be accepted via any other means, eg, post, fax or e-mail.
- No responsibility is accepted for incomplete entries due to server error or other causes beyond our command.
- One winning entry will be chosen, by an ePHOTOzine or guest judge. This will be the image which, in the judge's opinion is the most basic and of highest quality and meets the theme. The judge's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- ePHOTOzine stockpiles the right to disqualify incomplete or illegal entries.
- The prize winner will receive the prize as featured in the corresponding month's competition. There is no legal tender alternative to the prize as stated.
- This competition is open to worldwide entries.
- The deadline for entering the competition is midnight (GMT) on the last day of the calendar month in which the contention is being held, unless otherwise stated
- The winner or winners will be notified by e-mail within 28 days of the end of the championship. Winner's details will be posted on ePHOTOzine within 28 days of the end of the competition.
- The winner must acknowledge his or her win within three weeks of being published via email or the prize may be re-allocated to the next-placed winner.
- All entrants agree that their name and images can be displayed and used in promotion for future tournaments on ePHOTOzine. The winning entry may be used by the sponsor as a promotional image. The terms of this would be agreed with ePHOTOzine and the sponsor before the plunder is announced. By entering the competition you have confirmed you have authorised this.
- The name of the winner may be published on ePHOTOzine after he or she has acknowledged their win.
- We remoteness the right not to hold a competition in any given month.
- ePHOTOzine only provides the means of entry to the competition and does not normally supply the competition accolades. The sponsors are therefore liable for the prize.
- We reserve the right to modify these rules without notice. (Last moditied: 4 September 2018)