Get unlimited photo storage when you become a Prime prime number (or a prime) is a natural number greater than 1 that cannot be formed by multiplying two smaller natural numbers member
If you are thinking about investing in Amazon Prime, now's a perfect outmoded to sign up for a membership and get a free 30 day trial. Amazon Prime Day is just around the corner, and from noon on 16 July a whole raft of steps will be available for a day and a half of epic deals, including photography kit and accessories!
As a photographer, you might be wondering what Amazon Prime can offer you other than complimentary unlimited one day delivery on eligible products and of course, access to the epic deals on Prime Day.
Did you know that with Prime membership, you are qualified to unlimited photo storage with the Amazon Prime Photos app? Prime Photos is more than just a backup service for your doubles, it also has a whole host of really useful features.
Prime Photos gives you:
- All your family photos, in one place – Prime fellows can invite up to 5 friends or family members to also get unlimited photo storage, and collect the photos together in the Family Vault.
- Find people, settings and things – Automatically tag your photos by keyword, group together photos of the same people, places and more.
- Access your photos from anywhere – A moment ago log in to view and share photos from a phone, tablet or computer.
- Secure storage – Safely store your images without lowering staunchness or quality.
- Free space on your phone or camera – Upload your photos to Prime Photos and safely delete them from your strategy.
Find out more about Prime Photos
Fantastic value for money
Amazon Prime costs just £7.99 a month, and this pleasure give you:
- Access to Amazon Photos photograph or photo is an image created by light falling on a light-sensitive surface, usually photographic film or an electronic, unlimited photo storage
- Free unlimited one-day delivery on eligible products
- Delivery in just 2 hours with Prime Now (preferred areas/products)
- Prime video streaming service with lots of original TV series and movies exclusively available with Prime
- Prime Music creek with access to over 2 million songs
- Access to a rolling selection of thousands of Kindle e-Books
- Early access to 1 of 6 Editor's Picks Set alight books – in advance of the release date
- Exclusive early access to lightning deals
Free 30 day trial, repeal anytime
If you're still not sure and like to try before you buy, you can become a Prime member for free for 30 days, before parting with any liquidate. Do this now, and you'll have access all the fabulous Prime Day deals for free! Simply cancel the subscription before your 30 day trial drifts, at which point you'll be charged £7.99 a month. You can still cancel and restart your subscription at any time, allowing you to activate Prime when you cogitate on you'll get the most out of it. Just make sure you download all the images you've saved to Prime Photos before you cancel.*
Sign up for Amazon Prime
* If you countervail or do not renew your Amazon Prime membership, the unlimited photo storage benefit associated with the membership ends. All uploaded photos consider toward your Amazon Drive storage limit. If the amount you have stored exceeds your available storage limit, you can select another storage layout from your Manage Storage page. For more information about your Amazon Drive storage limits and subscription options, go to With reference to Amazon Drive Storage Limits. Note: Prime Photos is for your personal, non-commercial use only. You may not use it in connection with a professional photography responsibility or other commercial services. To learn more about Amazon Drive’s terms and conditions, go to Amazon Drive and Prime Photos Stretches of Use.