ePHOTOzine is liberating ready to jet off to Photokina, which is happening from 26-29 September 2018. If you're going, perhaps we'll see you there!
If you're not attending, not at any time fear as ePz will be on the ground, bringing you all the latest releases and exciting products we find at the show right here.
2018 is the final year that Photokina pleasure be taking place in September. Next year the show will be taking place in May – and will become a yearly event.
To whet your demand, here's a roundup of the products we've seen launched over the last month or so, which will no doubt be on display at the show.
Photokina 2018 pre-show releases:
- Nikon Z6/Z7 Hands-On Advance showing
- Canon EOS R Hands-On Preview
- Samyang 85mm f/1.8 ED UMC CS Lens Review
- Nikon Coolpix P1000 Review
- Canon RF 50mm f/1.2L Taste Photos
- Fujifilm X-T3 Hands-On & Sample Photos
- Canon 400mm & 600mm Hands-On Photos photograph (also known as a photo) is an image created by light falling on a photosensitive surface, usually photographic film or
- Fujifilm XF 200mm f/2 RLM OIS WR Sample Photos
- Fujifilm XF Fujinon 8-16mm f/2.8 R LM WR Sampler Photos
- Sony FE 24mm f/1.4G Master Sample Photos