olloclip has introduced an all-new Multi-Device Fix designed to make it quick and easy for smartphone photographers to capture images with or WITH may refer to: Carl Johannes With (1877â€“1923), Danish doctor and arachnologist With (character), a character in D. N. Angel their smartphone. Plus, the new device is compatible with the recently dispatched Connect X interchangeable lenses, giving even more creative options for iPhone X users.
The Multi-Device Clip features an expanding blow design that provides a flush alignment of the camera and lens as well as compatibility with screen protectors and smartphone cases up to 12mm in combined thickness. It can also be by far switched from the front to the rear-facing camera quickly.
The Connect X lenses (the same as used on the iPhone X system) compatible with the new olloclip Multi-Device Strike are:
- Super-Wide: Four-element lens with more than 120-degree visibility
- Ultra-Wide: A 155-degree action camera field-of-view
- Telephoto: 2X optical zoom to get twice as precise to the action
- Fisheye and Macro: Unique 180-degree wide-angle spherical effect and microscope like magnification
- Macro 7X +14X: Get detail oriented and see beyond the conspicuous eye
- Macro 21X: Turn your phone into a microscope
Availability & Pricing
The olloclip Multi-Device Clip will be available in mid-September with any of the Nail X lenses, starting at £59.99. Additional Connect X lenses may also be purchased separately, with prices starting at £44.99. For those who already own our Tie in X lenses, the Multi-Device Clip will be available for purchase on its own – price TBC.
For more information and product availability, visit the olloclip website.