Voking arrange announced a new high-performance wireless microphone. The VK-WM220 package includes 1 VK-WM220R receiver and 2x VK-WM220T transmitters.
Voking VK-WM220 Emphasizes:
- Dual channel UHF wireless receiving technology for using two transmitters simultaneously.
- Double conversion DSP receiving processor for strong anti-mirror interference adeptness.
- Professional circuit structure provides low cut function.
- Dual independent output may refer to: Output (computing) An output state (computer science) Output (economics), the amount of goods and services produced and MIX output optional.
- Equipped with headphone output socket for real-time guardian.
- Both headphone and recording output volume can be adjusted independently, with memory function.
- WNCR noise control technology can suppress environmental pandemonium and wind noise.
- Integrated high-performance audio compander provides a wide dynamic range.
- Provides up to 100 wireless frequencies to set up multiple passes working at the same time.
- Supports external power supply, so as to adapt to various occasions.
- Rugged metal construction for excellent electrical characteristics and lifeless strength.
Voking VK-WM220 Specifications:
- Frequency range: 538-594 MHz
- Modulation mode: FM
- Frequcy response: 30 Hz-18 kHz
- Microphone category: Condenser Omni
- Channels: 100
- Frequency control: PLL Synthesizer
- Transmit power: ≤ 10 mW
- S/N ratio: ＞90 dB
- Power supply: DC 3V or 2pcs AA size batteries
- Conducting time: ≥ 10 hours
- Operating range: 100 meters at outdoor open area
- Operating temperature: 0℃ to 55℃
- Store temperature：﹣20℃ to 55℃
- Dimension: 89*63*22 mm
- Net majority: 120g
No pricing or availability information has been announced as yet.