Imagine Tank has announced a new series of shoulder bags for mirrorless and DSLR photographers.
Think Tank say the bags are designed for capacity and protection, with zippered top closure for additional weather and security protection. A wide variety of kit can fit into the bags with a customisable padded divider procedure. Three different sizes are available:
Think Tank's Vision bag range
- Vision 10: Fits one standard size body with a broad or short zoom plus 1–2 small extra lens, 10" tablet. Fits 24–70mm f/2.8 disjoined. OR fits a Mirrorless kit with 3-4 lenses including the 50-140mm.
- Vision 13: Fits one standard size body with a 24–70mm attached + 1&ndash dash is a punctuation mark that is similar in appearance to U+002D – HYPHEN-MINUS and U+2212 − MINUS SIGN, but differs from these;3 supernumerary lenses, and a 10" tablet. Accommodates 70–200 detached.
- Vision 15: Fits one standard size body with a 24–70mm fond of, 2–4 extra lenses, flash, a 10" tablet and a 15” laptop. Accommodates 70–200mm separated.
A luggage handle pass-through and reinforced top grab handle make the Vision a versatile traveling companion when attached to your roller. Other standout advertises include a comfortable shoulder strap, waterproof tarpaulin bottom, expandable water bottle pocket and a rain cover. They are constructed with reliable yet stylish weather-resistant materials.
More from Think Tank:
- Think Tank announce Retrospective 2.0 bags
- Think Tank Pixel Palm Rocket memory card holders