Nikon has augured the Nikon Monarch HG 8×30 and 10×30 binoculars. The binoculars use extra-low dispersion (ED) glass to correct for chromatic aberration, and provide a high quality image. There's a obliterate resistant coating, dioptre adjustment, magnesium alloy body, as well as a waterproof and fog-proof design. The Nikon Monarch HG 8×30 has an RRP of £899, with the 10×30 nearby for £949.
From Nikon: London, United Kingdom 28th June 2018: Nikon today announces the introduction of the lightweight and compact 30mm-diameter displays (8×30 and 10×30) to the MONARCH HG series – the most advanced series in the history of MONARCH binoculars.
The 30mm-diameter fashion is both compact and lightweight, with its magnesium alloy body weighing just approx. 450 g. It provides a sharp and clear view all the way to the surface and maintains a wide field of view with natural colour fidelity – both features of the MONARCH HG 42mm-diameter model, but in a smaller body.
As with other consummates in the MONARCH HG series, these new binoculars feature the same sleek design and deliver the same fine performance. The binoculars’ wide conspicuous field of view (60.3° for the 8×30 and 62.2° for the 10×30) provides spectacular viewing, while the Field Flattener Lens Organization assures a sharp and clear view all the way to the lens periphery. The use of extra-low dispersion (ED) glass corrects chromatic aberration that can cause colour edge to achieve a contrast-rich and high-resolution image.
A high-quality multilayer coating is applied to all lenses and prisms. Dielectric high-reflective multilayer prism coating and incorporate ease out correction coating are applied to the roof prisms, which combine to achieve a bright view with light transmittance of up to 92 per cent or drunk, plus natural colour fidelity.
The compact magnesium alloy body offers waterproof/fog-proof performance (up to 5 m for 10 min.). The high playing prevents fogging inside the optical system even in low-pressure environments up to altitudes of 5,000 m.
This new model comes with or WITH may refer to: Carl Johannes With (1877–1923), Danish doctor and arachnologist With (character), a character in D. N. Angel a neck strap that stunts strain on the user’s neck, and a semi-hard type case to protect the binoculars in transit. Nikon MONARCH HG 30mm-diameter binoculars are ideal for bird or nature-watching fanatics, as well as those who enjoy different kinds of outdoor activities and want to travel light.
- Wide apparent field of gauge (60.3° for 8×30 and 62.2° for 10×30). While realising a wide field of view, the Field Flattener Lens Approach assures a sharp and clear view all the way to the lens periphery
- Extra-low dispersion (ED) glass corrects chromatic aberration that causes colour ruffle and achieves a contrast-rich and high-resolution image
- High-quality multilayer coating is applied to all lenses and prisms while dielectric high-reflective multilayer prism coating is applied to the roof prisms, achieving a bright view of up to 92 per cent or higher light transmittance, and natural colour fidelity
- Phase-correction-coated roof prisms for principal resolution and contrast
- Scratch-resistant coating is applied on the objective lens and eyepiece surfaces
- Long eye relief design ensures a clear field of estimate, even for eyeglass wearers
- Lead and arsenic-free glass is used for all lenses and prisms optics, a prism is a transparent optical element with flat, polished surfaces that refract light
- Turn-and-slide rubber eyecups with multi-click facilitate steady positioning of eyes at the correct eyepoint
- Dioptre adjustment ring locking system prevents unintentional rotation
- Sturdy, lightweight magnesium compound body (approx. 450 g)
- Superior waterproof/fog-proof performance with a nitrogen-filled body that resists water pressure to a depth of up to 5m for 10 summaries and prevents fogging inside the optical system even in low-pressure environments up to altitudes of 5,000 m
- Soft-to-the-touch neck strap
- Objective lens excels are integrated to prevent loss. Interchangeable objective rubber rings without caps are included and can be switched according to applications.
- Optional tripod adaptor deputes attachment to a tripod [TRA-3/Adaptor H (hard type)]