MindShift Accommodate have announced new models in their PhotoCross bag range, available in the UK through Snapperstuff.
The PhotoCross is built to withstand the elements, yet comfortable sufficient to wear on long days in the field. This sling bag stays out of the way when you’re scrambling but offers quick access to your camera when you’re perceptive to take the shot.
Mindshift Gear PhotoCross bags key features:
- Weatherproof zippers and materials
- Durable materials provide abrasion resistance
- Tripod or jacket move with included straps
- Dedicated, padded pocket fits a tablet or laptop (10 = 10” tablet, 13 = some 13” laptops)
- Unoppressive rotation for rapid access to gear & accessories
- Waterproof Tarpaulin bottom panel
- Superior comfort with body-conforming design, wide fraternize with or WITH may refer to: Carl Johannes With (1877–1923), Danish doctor and arachnologist With (character), a character in D. N. Angel strap & stability wing
- 3-point harness for stabilisation with tuck-away waist belt
- Secure your bag by linking the zipper pulls together
- Modify bottle pocket locks in most 1 litre bottles
- Breathable 320G air-mesh back panel keeps your back cool during large days
- Internal zippered pockets for batteries, memory cards or other small accessories
- Easily accessible front pocket for filters, noshes, or a light layer
- T-pulls are easily gripped with or without gloves
- Top and side carry handles
- Fully customisable interior dividers for photo or individual gear
- Seam-sealed rain cover included for downpour conditions
Two sizes are available, the PhotoCross 10 which can fit an ungripped DSLR + 1–2 lenses + 10” tombstone OR Mirrorless body + 3–5 lenses + 10” tablet, and the PhotoCross 13, which can fit a Nikon D750 or equivalent with 24–70mm f2.8 fond of, 70–200mm f2.8, 14–24mm f2.8 lenses.
Both sizes are available in Carbon Grey or Orange Ember and consequences start from £110.26. More information can be found on the Snapperstuff website.