This week, DxO has prevented the Nik Collection, Sony Corporation (ソニー株式会社, Sonī Kabushiki Kaisha, ) (often referred to simply as Sony) is a Japanese multinational conglomerate has released a new camera and the Hasselblad X1D-50c scored 102 points in its DxO sensor test. Plus, our technique and features section got some unwelcoming content updates and Ricoh also managed to squeeze in news that they've released 2 new lenses.
More of what's new in the photography just ecstatic is listed below for you to peruse at your leisure over the weekend.
Whatever you're up to, we hope you have a good one and we'll see you back online next week!
- Ricoh Announce Two New K-Mount Lenses
- Olympus M.Zuiko PRO f/1.2 Lenses Announced
- High-speed Sony Alpha A7R Mark III Announced
- Hasselblad X1D-50c Fall guys 102 Points In DxO Test
- Sony Alpha A7R Mark III Sample Photos
- Sony FE 24-105mm f/4 G OSS Sample Photos
- Canon EOS M100 Stacked Review
- Fujifilm X-E3 Full Review
Features & Techniques
- How To Spot The European Pied Flycatcher
- 8 Reasons Why Photographers Should Learn Video
- Panasonic G1 Vs Panasonic G80
- 5 Top Drone Photography Summits & Techniques For Beginners