It's no under cover that a new flagship smartphone from Xiaomi is on its way, and even more details have been released in regards to the Xiaomi Mi 9's specs.
Across on the Xiaomi website, the company's CEO, Lei Jun, has been talking about the screen, sound quality and design of the new smartphone which we already know devise have a 48MP camera built in.
Xiaomi Mi 9 Features We Know About So Far:
- Snapdragon 855
- 90.7% screen-to-body ratio – small chin and forehead
- Dewdrop camera motif
- 48MP camera camera is an optical instrument to capture still images or to record moving images, which are stored in a physical medium such as
- Triple camera set-up
- Corning Gorilla Glass 6
- Samsung AMOLED display (1080p, FHD+)
- Sunlight mode 2.0. – improves differ and optimises colour display when the user is outdoors
- Screen dimming optimisation
- The 5th generation of FOD (fingerprint on display), has improved the unlock speed by 25%
- Curved resting with someone abandon for a better fit in the hand
- Dynamic wallpaper
- Dark mode – reduces display power usage by 83% under full brightness and lessens display power usage by 50% under half brightness
With the introduction of a 48MP camera on the Xiaomi Mi 9, the cast has also been discussing why high-resolution matters saying: "High-pixel mobile phones have certain advantages in detail recording potentials. For example, you can zoom the image and crop it very easily, choosing the part of the picture you want. This part of the picture will still be selfsame clear after being enlarged. Having more pixels means not only better resolution, but also more room for in-machine post-processing, whether it's pixel compression or multi-frame compositing."
The Xiaomi CEO, Lei Jun, amplified: "The main advantage of having more megapixels is a greater detail representation. More megapixels mean more image data into the processor, which transubstantiates into larger files and therefore, more versatility."
The launch of the Xiaomi Mi 9 smartphone is said to be taking place on 24 February 2019 at the MWC be conspicuous in Barcelona.