Fujifilm has divulged a new firmware update for the Fujifilm X-T3, bringing the camera up to "Generation 4.1", the updates will be available in April 2019. The firmware update adds the grasp features:
- Improved face and eye tracking
- Stable exposure in face and eye tracking
- Supports smaller face tracking (10% of vertical, now down to 7%)
- "Right side select" using the touch-screen or AF lever, to choose main subject
- Non-stop phase detection AF, when focusing between long distances
- Overhauled Quick touch-screen response
These features have been introduced with the new Fujifilm X-T30, which shares the same sensor and conception processor as the X-T3.
Fujifilm are also releasing an updated firmware for the X-T100 and X-A5. We'll update this when we have more information.