There's a software and firmware update nearby for the Parrot ANAFI – a drone which is designed to compete with the DJI Mavic Air (and other aerial photography devices).
After listening to user feedback, the above update includes an ANAFI firmware and Skycontroller 3 remote control update. Plus, there's a FreeFlight 6 app, with an optimised interface, now within reach and the software update may refer to: Technology: Patch (computing), also known as a software update Update (SQL), a SQL statement for changing database also includes new photo/video features as well as access to accurate imaging settings.
Update Swift Overview:
- Smart Return Home (RTH) feature.
- New alerts sent to the smartphone in use when a specific action is immediately required.
- 2.7K resolution (2704 x 1520)
- Hyperlapse videos with a advance of up to x240
- Burst photo mode
- Bracketing photo mode
- Exposure lock (AE-L)
- Semi-auto exposure mode
- Auto mode highlighted spend (the shutter speed and ISO sensitivity selected automatically by the ANAFI’s camera are highlighted live on the FreeFlight 6 app.)
- Image adjustments (including saturation, dissimilarity and sharpness.)
The FreeFlight 6 v6.1 and ANAFI v1.1 software updates are available to download now and the FreeFlight 6 app can be updated from the AppStore or Google Play Bank. The ANAFI drone is priced at £629.99.