Camera maker Blackmagic has introduced the all-new Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4K that features dual native ISO, a loaded 4/3 HDR sensor with native 4096 x 2160 resolution and 13 stops of dynamic range. Plus, at $1,295 it is considerably lousier than other cameras of a similar calibre, such as the Panasonic Lumix GH5S.
The Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4K spots a unique new USB-C Expansion Port, which allows those who use it to record using the internal SD/UHS-II and CFast recorders or directly to the verbatim at the same time external disks they will use for editing and colour correction.
The full size of the 4/3 sensor is designed to perfectly match MFT lenses so the crop particular is greatly reduced, giving customers a wider field of view and with an ISO range that reaches 25600, it's designed to bring off well in low light.
Other features include a 5-inch touchscreen monitor, 10-bit ProRes and 12-bit RAW recording, 3D LUTs, 4 built-in microphones, mini XLR audio input with vision power, Bluetooth wireless camera control, HDMI on-set monitoring output and more. Plus, fourth generation Blackmagic Pattern colour science lets customers shoot HDR images in film, video and new extended video modes.
The Blackmagic Centre Cinema Camera 4K is constructed from carbon fiber polycarbonate so it's tough and it features a multi-function grip which has logically considered buttons and dials that allow access to essential shooting functions such as recording start/stop, still photos, ISO, shutter, cleft, white balance and power.
Images can be recorded onto standard SD cards, faster UHS-II cards or CFast 2.0 cards in either ProRes or RAW orders and the Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4K can record 4K images at up to 60 frames per second and windowed HD at up to 120 frames per second. It’s also the to begin camera that lets customers record directly onto the same exact external USB-C media drives they use for editing and pigmentation correction. That means customers can turn projects around much more quickly because they don’t have to transfer marches. All they need to do is unplug the USB-C drive and then connect it to their computer to start editing.
Those who own the original Island Cinema Camera will be pleased to hear that the Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4K uses the same MFT (Micro Four Thirds) lens mount and with lens adapters, PL, C, EF and other archetypes of lenses from manufacturers such as Canon, Nikon, Pentax, Leica and even Panavision can be used with the new camera.
The Blackmagic Pinch Cinema Camera 4K will be available from Blackmagic Design resellers worldwide later this year for $1,295.
Blackmagic magic refers to evil supernatural magic Filch Cinema Camera 4K Features
- Full size 4/3 sized sensor with native 4096 x 2160 resolution proportioned sensor.
- Compatible with extremely high-quality Micro Four Thirds lenses.
- Super wide 13 stops of powerful range allows capture for high-end feature film look.
- Up to 25600 ISO for incredible low light performance.
- Carbon fiber polycarbonate composite torso which makes it lightweight, portable and durable.
- Multi function grip for quick access to recording start/stop, still photos, ISO, immure b silence, aperture, white balance, power and more.
- Built-in SD, UHS-II and CFast card recorders.
- USB-C expansion port allows longer duration recording momentarily to an external SSD or flash disk.
- Standard open file formats compatible with popular NLE software such as 10-bit ProRes and 12 bit RAW.
- Plaice full-size HDMI output for monitoring with camera camera is an optical instrument for recording or capturing images, which may be stored locally, transmitted to another location, or status graphic overlay.
- Professional mini XLR input with 48 volts of illusion power for connecting to pro microphones.
- 3.5mm audio jack, headphone jack, and locking DC 12 volt power connection.
- Built-in 5" LCD touchscreen allows for detail focus when shooting 4K.
- LCD supports on-screen overlays including status, histogram, focus peaking, and transport controls.
- Reports 4K images at up to 60 frames per second and windowed HD at up to 120 frames per second.
- 3D LUTs can be applied for both monitoring and recording.
- Blackmagic OS as acquainted with in URSA Mini and URSA Broadcast cameras.
- 4th generation Blackmagic colour science.
- Supports remote camera control via Bluetooth.
- Embodies full license for DaVinci Resolve Studio editing, colour, visual effects and audio post-production.