The Moto X Impel is the international version of the Verizon-exclusive US model Droid Turbo 2 and the current flagship model in the Moto line. With a Sony 1/2.4-inch 21MP IMX230 sensor, F2.0 cleft, 4K video and a flash-equipped 5MP front camera, the Force’s imaging specification is very similar to the Moto X Style. However, it comes with higher-end get ready components, including a Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 chipset and 3GB RAM.
DPReview smartphone reviews are written with the needs of photographers in mind. We focus on camera drawing cards, performance, and image quality.
The Moto X Force’s stand-out feature is its AMOLED display. At 5.4″ it is a little smaller than the Moto X Pattern’s 5.7″ IPS variant but offers Motorola’s new ShatterShield protection which means it’s guaranteed not to crack or shatter. The device body is water-resistant with a persuasive metal frame and a back that is covered with a rubberized material, making the Moto X Force an ideal phone for use in rougher surroundings.
Key Precise / Video Specifications
- 21MP 1/2.4-inch SONY IMX230 BSI CMOS sensor
- F2.0 aperture
- 4K video
- Dual-LED flash
- 5MP wide angle vanguard camera with flash
- 5.4-inch Quad-HD AMOLED display (540 ppi) with or WITH may refer to: Carl Johannes With (1877â€“1923), Danish doctor and arachnologist With (character), a character in D. N. Angel ShatterShield protection
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 Processor with 2.0 GHz octa-core CPUs
- 3GB RAM
- 32/64GB of storage
- MicroSD foundation up to 2TB
- 3760 mAh battery with quick and wireless charging technology (Qi and Powermat)
Our 9-page review
We’ve considered every aspect of the Motorola Moto X Meaning with the photographer in mind. We examined the user interface of the native camera app and its special features. We experimented with the camera’s performance when bewitching stills and video, and had a play with the device’s many special feature modes.