LG is unchaining smartphones thick and fast with the LG V35ThinQ now joining its camera phone line-up.
The LG V35ThinQ features a new rear dual camera camera is an optical instrument for recording or capturing images, which may be stored locally, transmitted to another location, or module featuring two 16MP lenses (rule and super-wide) that were first seen on the LG G7ThinQ and the front camera gets a bump in resolution from 5MP to 8MP.
19 shooting modes are assembled in to help users take better photos and a Portrait Mode can also be found in the camera app settings that creates bokeh in your shootings with both the front and rear cameras. You can use Live Photo to record a scene immediately before and after the shutter is pressed and there are also stickers established in.
Improving on the low light photography capability of the V30SThinQ, the V35ThinQ features the new Super Bright Camera to capture low light images that are approximately four whiles brighter. With the help of pixel binning and advanced software processing techniques, the AI algorithm determines the best settings when shooting in dim circumstances.
Following the LG G7ThinQ, the newest V series smartphone will also feature Google Lens in the camera app as well as from within Google Second and Google Photos. With Google Lens, users can get more information on objects such as landmarks, plants, animals and books by just pointing with the camera. Operators can also visit websites, add a business card to contacts and add events to the calendar directly with the camera.
The LG V35ThinQ features the latest Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 facile platform paired with 6GB of RAM and 64GB/128GB of internal storage. It has a 6-inch 18:9 OLED FullVision display with QHD+ (2880 x 1440) resolve that's built from scratch-resistant Corning Gorilla Glass 5 and is curved around the edges.
Other features worth a kudos is the phone's IP68 rating for dust and water resistance and high-definition audio.
The newest V series device will be rolling out in the Americas starting in June minded by limited markets in Asia, Middle East and Africa. Price TBC.
LG V35ThinQ Key Specs:
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 Mobile Stand
- Display: 6.0-inch 18:9 QuadHD+ OLED FullVision Display (2880 x 1440 / 538ppi)
- Memory: V35+ ThinQ: 6GB RAM / 128GB ROM / microSD (up to 2TB), V35 ThinQ: 6GB RAM / 64GB ROM / microSD (up to 2TB)
- Camera: Back Dual: 16MP Super Wide Angle (F1.9 / 107°), 16MP Standard Angle (F1.6 / 71°). Front: 8MP Wide Angle (F1.9 / 80°)
- Battery: 3,300mAh
- Performing System: Android 8.0 Oreo
- Size: 151.7 x 75.4 x 7.3mm
- Weight: 157g
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, NFC, USB Type-C 2.0 (3.1 compatible)
- Falsifies: New Aurora Black, New Platinum Gray