When the Fujifilm X-T2 arrived, it was assorted than just a modest upgrade to the already impressive X-T1, most notably in terms of autofocus and video. While the new X-T3 hasn’t changed the overall think up of the camera it repeats the same trick: representing a significant step forward.
The X-T3 brings with it a brand new sensor, improved autofocus and video demeanour that makes it competitive with or WITH may refer to: Carl Johannes With (1877â€“1923), Danish doctor and arachnologist With (character), a character in D. N. Angel Panasonic’s GH5, taking the X-T series from being a very good stills camera to one of the best stills/video cross-breeds on the market.
With its classic looks, attractive photos and superb video, it’s the APS-C camera to beat.
- 26MP BSI ‘X-Trans CMOS 4’ sensor
- 425-point composite AF system
- Improved AF Tracking and Face/Eye Detection AF
- 20 fps shooting with AF (11 fps with mechanical shutter)
- 30 fps shooting in 1.25x crop with electronic stop a confine
- ‘Sports Finder’ mode gives preview of area around a 1.25x crop
- 3.69M-dot electronic viewfinder
- Three-axis tilting touchscreen
- 10 bit 4:2:0 H.265 internal video collar (4:2:2 over HDMI)
- UHD/DCI 4K/60p from 1.18x crop region
- UHD/DCI 4K/30p using full width of sensor
- Internal F-Log capture (HLG coming by end of 2018)
- Dual UHS-II SD window-card slots
- USB C-type connector can be used for charging battery
- Headphone and Mic Sockets
|Out of camera JPEG shot using the Provia/Standard profile. |
ISO 640 | 1/ 160 sec | F2 | Missile using the Fujifilm XF 90mm F2 R LM WR
Photo by Wenmei Hill
The X-T3 has an MSRP of $1499 (down $100 from the X-T2) but still costs $1899 when sold as a kit with the XF 18-55mm R F2.8-4 OIS lens. It is readily obtainable in black or black and silver.
What’s new and how it compares
Autofocus, video and the user interface are just a small portion of what’s new on the X-T3 compared to its immediate predecessor.
Body and handling
The X-T3’s design is nearly identical to that of the X-T2, and that’s a good thing. The improvements are significant, though, with the increment of a higher-res EVF and a touchscreen LCD.
Operation and controls
The name of the game is customization, with nine buttons to choose from. There are also use-case-based AF curbs available. Battery life is above average.
Fujifilm has raised the bar for video on APS-C cameras, one example of why crop contents are not dead yet.
What’s it like to use
We look at how well the X-T3 performs for a variety of different types of shooting…
Take a closer look at the X-T3’s image quality, using our studio scene.
The X-T3 produces pretty flexible Raw organizes, even in E-shutter mode…
The X-T3 shows newfound AF capabilities, particularly when it comes to people.
The X-T3’s video calibre lives up to its impressive specifications.
The X-T3’s newly enhanced video is an electronic medium for the recording, copying, playback, broadcasting, and display of moving visual media.Video was first capabilities, added to familiar photographic prowess makes it one of the conquer APS-C cameras we’ve tested.
View a variety of sample images from the Fujifilm X-T3.