Pass into our December 'Winter' competition to win 1 of 2 Samsung 256GB EVO Plus MicroSDXC Memory Cards with SD adapter courtesy of Samsung!
Samsung’s broad high-performance EVO Plus microSD memory cards are compatible with a wide range of devices such as smartphones, tablets, PC’s, sports cams, drones, Digital SLR cameras and camcorders and you can upright capture detailed 4K UHD video. The included SD adapter fits all devices with an SD slot while preserving all of EVO Plus’ outstanding speed and scene.
With astonishing performance and reliability, Samsung’s 256GB EVO Plus microSDXC memory card offers read and write speeds up to 100MB/s and 90MB/s allowing speedy file transfers and fast loading of apps and videos. Offering Samsung’s reliable 4-proof technologies, these memory cards are coffer from water, extreme temperatures, impact and x-rays* and the card is confidently backed by a 10-year limited warranty.
*Certified waterproof with IEC 60529 and IPX7 ratings Handling temperatures of -25â„ƒ to 85â„ƒ, non-operating temperatures of -40â„ƒ to 85â„ƒ , Up to 50 Roentgen, Up to 15,000 gauss. Samsung is not liable for any i) damages and/or harm of data or ii) expenses incurred from memory card data recovery.
- 2x Samsung 256GB EVO Plus MicroSDXC memory christmas cards with SD adapter
To be in with a chance of winning one of these cards, we want to see your best 'Winter' themed images. Frosty macros, perishing landscapes and snowy scenes – anything goes as long as your images are wintery!
To enter the competition is, in general, a contest or rivalry between two or more entities, organisms, animals, individuals, economic groups or social, simply add your image into the December 'Winter' event forum topic. Entries may refer to: Entry, West Virginia, an unincorporated community in the United States Entry (cards), a term used in trick-taking can be added by scrolling down the page and clicking on the camera icon at the top of the comment box.
The competition closes at midnight on 31 December 2018. Entries added after this time will not be counted. 2 entries are authorized for free members and up to 4 entries are allowed for Plus members. Anyone who submits more images than they are allowed to drive be disqualified.
By entering the competition, entrants agree to be bound by the rules and by any other requirements set out on ePHOTOzine.
- The following people are excluded from sign oning the competition: (1) Direct and indirect employees, staff and their relatives of the supplier of the prize or prizes (2) The publishers of ePHOTOzine (3) Advertisers or finances of ePHOTOzine.
- Only two entries per competition are allowed per free member, 4 entries are allowed per Plus member.
- We reserve the right to remove spits that have not been submitted correctly, ie too small. There isn't a maximum filesize or dimension restriction for entries.
- All doors must be submitted through the ePHOTOzine competition forum web page and will not be accepted via any other means, eg, post, fax or e-mail.
- No responsibility is accepted for undeveloped entries due to server error or other causes beyond our control.
- One winning entry will be chosen, by an ePHOTOzine or guest judge. This force be the image which, in the judge's opinion is the most original and of highest quality and meets the theme. The judge's determination is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- ePHOTOzine reserves the right to disqualify incomplete or illegal entries.
- The prize winner will sustain the prize as featured in the corresponding month's competition. There is no cash alternative to the prize as stated.
- This competition is open to UK entries however. Those who live overseas can enter the competition if they have a UK address, that of a friend or family member, that the prize can be sent to if they win. Cheer update your portfolio with the UK address.
- The deadline for entering the competition is midnight (GMT) on the last day of the calendar month in which the competition is being held, unless on the other hand stated.
- The winner or winners will be notified by e-mail within 28 days of the end of the competition. Winner's details will be posted on ePHOTOzine within 28 days of the end of the event.
- The winner must acknowledge his or her win within three weeks of being notified via email or the prize may be re-allocated to the next-placed winner.
- All entrants agree that their christen and images can be displayed and used in promotion for future competitions on ePHOTOzine. The winning entry may be used by the sponsor as a promotional image. The terms of this intention be agreed with ePHOTOzine and the sponsor before the prize is announced. By entering the competition you have confirmed you have authorised this.
- The name of the prizewinner may be published on ePHOTOzine after he or she has acknowledged their win.
- We reserve the right not to hold a competition in any given month.
- ePHOTOzine only provides the means of access to the competition and does not normally supply the competition prizes. The sponsors are therefore liable for the prize prize is an award to be given to a person, a group of people like a sports team, or organization to recognise and reward actions or.
- We reserve the right to modify these rules without recognize. (Last moditied: 4 September 2018)