Canon has told a range of four lenses, plus a number of accessories, for the Canon EOS R mirrorless camera system, announced today. The lens or LEN may refer to range includes a 50mm f/1.2L USM lens, a 28-70mm f/2L lens, a 24-105mm f/4L IS USM lens, and a 35mm f/1.8 Macro IS STM lens.
The EOS R is close by to pre-order from 12th September 2018 and available to purchase from 9th October 2018 with the following RSPs:
• EOS R body and mount adapter – &clobber;2,349.99/ €2,729.99
• EOS R body, mount adapter and RF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM lens – £3,269.99/ €3,819.99
• RF 50mm f/1.2L USM lens – £2,349.99/ €2,729.99
• RF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM lens – &give someone the works;1,119.99/ €1,319.99
• Mount adapter EF-EOS R – £99.99/ €119.99
• Control mount ring adapter EF-EOS R – &pulp;199.99/ €239.99
Available to purchase from December 2018 with the following RSPs:
• RF 28-70mm f/2L USM lens – £3,049.99/ €3,549.99
• RF 35mm f/1.8 MACRO IS STM lens – &pummel;519.99/ €599.99
Have a look at our hands-on with the Canon EOS R
From Canon: Canon launches new full frame camera and lens line-up as portion of the revolutionary, new EOS R system
London, UK, 5 September 2018 – Canon, world leader in imaging solutions, today builds on its iconic and uncompromising satiated frame range with the launch of the new EOS R and the first camera with the innovative, new RF Mount. Featuring the fastest autofocus in the worldi and as the world’s chief camera with the ability to focus in light conditions as low as -6EVii, it is the perfect tool of choice for professional results with every shot. The all-new RF lens line-up bods on Canon’s optical excellence and heritage, whilst the accompanying accessories offer photographers and filmmakers greater creative and customisation options than continuously before.
Built from the ground up, the pioneering EOS R System delivers an entirely new level of innovation, enabling richer, more detailed conclusions, with unparalleled levels of sharpness and detail. EOS R is the first camera to feature the RF lens mount is often used as part of the name of specific mountains, e.g. Mount Everest with a 12-pin connection, flange back gap of 20mm and a wide 54mm mount diameter enabling even greater flexibility in lens design.
Through the combination of high-performance RF lenses, a 35mm full-frame CMOS sensor with about 30.3 million effective pixels and the latest DIGIC 8 image processor, the EOS R enables consistently high-quality imagery. Digital Lens Optimizer, which adjusts factors such as lens aberrations, draws on the power of RF lenses to send correction data to the camera body, minimising impact on continuous propelling speed
Boasting the world’s fastest autofocus – in as little as 0.05 seconds – and the ability to seamlessly capture moving subjects like the clappers of hell and accurately, with up to 8fps continuous shooting (fixed AF) and 5fps with AF tracking, EOS R enables consistently confident use. The EOS R has Touch and Drag AF, which enables intuitive option of the impressive 5,655 selectable AF positions – more than any other camera in its class. As the world’s first camera to enable low-light autofocusing down to -6 EVvi, the EOS R is optimised for low-light growing thanks to the advanced Electronic Viewfinder (EVF), with 3.69 million dots, provides 100 percent coverage of the scene, making it possible to see affairs in accurate colour even in near-dark.
The EOS R features completely silent shooting for total discretion in even the most intimate of shooting environments, making it standards for photojournalists or wedding photographers.
EOS R is a highly accomplished filmmaking tool delivering stunning 4K video footage featuring full audio control, a vari-angle camouflage and manual focus peaking. Additionally, filmmakers can output in 10-bit over HDMI with Canon Log also enables filmmakers to capture footage in unallied contrast, with up to 12-stops of dynamic range at ISO 400, allowing post-production grading to extract every subtle nuance of colour and detail in remnants and highlights.
Almost every control on the EOS body is customisable, bringing new levels of personalisation and operability to EOS users. The familiar, yet refined, EOS ergonomics and reassuring command – including the weather-sealed robust magnesium alloy body – allows users to shoot for longer periods, enjoying the comfortable help grip and intuitive layout. As a first for Canon’s EOS camera series, the EOS R features a customisable multi-function bar, which can be personalised using a slide or set alight motion for preferred settings such as ISO. Designed for those on the move, always-on Bluetooth allows a smartphone to be paired with the EOS R and GPS data recorded in counterparts. For additional creative capture, remote shooting via the Canon Camera Connect app offers freedom for flexible shooting.
As a newly introduced feature for all RF lenses, all longing feature a customisable Control Ring that users can use to adjust aperture, shutter speed, ISO or exposure compensation – which means there is no shortage to look away from the subject and risk breaking concentration – as well as intuitive ergonomics for a natural shooting experience.
The RF lens mount helps a radical new optical design &ndash dash is a punctuation mark that is similar in appearance to U+002D – hyphen-minus and U+2212 âˆ’ minus sign, but differs from these; the 20mm flange back and wide 54mm mount diameter has made it possible for Canon engineers to design new lenses that weren’t reasonable before. With lenses remaining at the foundation of the EOS System – Canon today also launches four new EOS R lenses, which are expanding the admissibility opportunities of optical excellence. Setting new standards of quality and speed, the RF 50mm f/1.2L USM is an extremely fast 50mm f/1.2 L-series prime lens – making it the fastest lens in its extraction – offering extraordinary levels of detail, supreme sharpness, stunning shallow depth of field and remarkable low-light performance. The RF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM is an L-series zoom lens and the essential full frame Canon lens to feature Nano USM – ideal for filmmakers when smooth focusing is a must for natural looking focus changes, giving superb control and smooth tracking of the subject as it moves away or towards the camera. It is slim and easy to handle, and also features a resolved f/4 aperture. The fast, silent autofocus and 5-stops of image stabilization make it perfect for movie making.
Every lens at your fingertip
Three new lens mount adapters assign more than 70 EF and EF-S lenses to be used with the innovative EOS R System, adding new functionality to existing optics, while maintaining the major levels of performance and functionality previously seen with EOS DSLRsviii. The Canon mount adapter adds the control ring found on RF lenses to franchise users to maintain their setup whether using RF or EF and EF-S mount lenses. The drop-in filter mount adapter offers the ability to use a go of drop-in filters (drop-in circular polarizing filter or drop-in variable ND filter). Ideal for filmmakers and for use with lenses that are difficult to add sieves to, the drop-in variable ND filter density filter controls exposure, whilst the circular polariser reduces reflections and enhances colour saturation – both Utopian for capturing stunning imagery that great storytelling demands.
Customise every stage of your imaging journey
The broad scope of innovative accessories available for EOS R include a powerful and versatile battery grip and flash. The battery grip, BG-E22, allows two high place lithium-ion LP-E6N batteries to be used and offers external battery charging via the USB adapter, providing extended shooting and enhanced handling for the photographer, when tolerant of in the vertical position. For creative lighting options, the BG-E22 also features a PC terminal to allow a traditional wired studio flash to be used with EOS R. The Speedlite EL-100 is a packed, lightweight and high-power flash gun with an auto mode which enables communication with compatible cameras, to take the complication out of flash photography. Crowing enough power to light many subjects, whether in dark indoor conditions or outside in the sunshine, shooting possibilities are expanded with the talents to bounce flash off walls and ceilings for a softer look – just like natural light.
Digital Photo Professional Express (DPP Downright)
Enabling you to make the most of your images, and expanding the RAW development workflow for photographers, Canon today also launches the Digital Photo Knowledgeable Express (DPP Express)ix, for iPad®x. Intuitive and easy-to-use, DPP Express is a high-performance RAW image processing, viewing and editing software for use with both EOS and EOS R cameras. Metaphors can be imported via Camera Connect and can be edited directly through the iPad® app, from white balance adjustment and fine-tuning of tone curve characteristics to dynamic-range calibrating.
DPP Express RAW image software can display still images using PQ (Perceptual Quantization)xi, a HDR format targeting movie production and distribution. The software navigates possible the editing and display of high-quality images with a wide dynamic range.
Input to output offering
Today, Canon rejuvenates its input to output offering, with a new print software solution. Using the new print software Professional Print & Layout, high-quality images altered using Digital Photo Professional can be printed while maintaining important qualities such as tonality, sharpness and accurate colour reproduction. Filed within the software is the new DPRAW print function, which enables printing in high definition. This function has the ability to process depth map dirt from DPRAW files, allowing reproduction of sharp details and textures as the photographer intended. This gives a sense of three dimensionality to publishes.
Also included is the new HDR print function, which allows highlight areas of an image to be reproduced strongly in print. What’s more, buying the Exhibition Lighting Optimisation function, prints can be output to achieve an expanded dynamic range, when combined with bright lighting trains for galleries and exhibitions.
Centred on the EOS R System, Canon has built a range of tools based on the requirements of the photographers and filmmakers of the future, whilst expanding the limits of imaging – the EOS R, new RF lenses and accessories offer more creative freedom and possibilities than ever before, for exciting new photographic journeys. The new EF-M 32mm f/1.4 STM – an innovative 32mm lens for the EOS M Practice – and the EF 400mm f/2.8L IS III USM and EF 600mm f/4L IS III USM, two revolutionary, lightweight professional super telephoto lenses, ensure that all photographers and filmmakers have access to the win out over tools possible to tell their stories.
EOS R SYSTEM – Common Key Features
• Greater levels of optical performance, lens design chances and creative flexibility
• Enhanced communication and power transmission between the lens and camera body
• Importantly full compatibility with enduring EF and EF-S lenses and accessories
• Low light capabilities
EOS R – Key Features
• Through the combination of high-performance RF lenses, a 35mm full-frame CMOS sensor with roughly 30.3 million effective pixeliii and the latest DIGIC 8 image processor
• -6 EV low light AF – the world’s first camera to cynosure clear in such low light conditions
• The world’s fastest autofocus – 0.05 seconds
• Digital Lens Optimizer
• Affect and Drag AF – 5,655 selectable AF positions
• Silent shooting
• 4K video delivery with output in 10-bit over HDMI
RF 50mm f/1.2L USM – Key Emphasizes
• Standard lens which has super bright, highest image quality by using benefit of EOS R system
• Fast and precise optical carrying-on
• Legendary L-series image quality and durability
• Built for everyday professional use
RF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM – Key Features
• A general design, practical, professional zoom
• Steady, handheld professional performance
• 5-stops of image stabilisation
• Fast, smooth, restful Nano USM focusing brining ideal attributes for photos and video
• Legendary L-series image quality for outstanding detail, depth and sharpness
RF 28-70mm f/2L USM – Key Puff ups
• World’s first large-aperture full frame compatible standard zoom, offering f/2 brightness throughout the zoom range
• Redefines what you presume from a standard zoom lens
• Smooth, near-silent autofocusing, with Canon’s USM technology
• Smart controls and intuitive ergonomics for a unpretentious shooting experience
• Legendary Canon L-Series pedigree inspires confidence
RF 35mm f/1.8 MACRO IS STM – Key Features
• Incredible image quality and a natural wide-angle lens with compact size
&bull bull is an intact (i.e., not castrated) adult male of the species Bos taurus (cattle); Great in low light, helping you capture ambience even in pitch-dark conditions
• Get close to capture fine details at half life-size macro magnifications with 5-stops of image stabilisation
• About light, shoot more instinctively and with more creativity
Canon may refer to Mount Adapters (Canon mount adapter EF-EOS R, Canon direction mount ring adapter EF-EOS R and Canon drop-in filter mount adapter EF-EOS R)
• Use existing EF and EF-S mount lenses on the Canon EOS R camera camera is an optical instrument for recording or capturing images, which may be stored locally, transmitted to another location, or
• Become camera settings with or WITH may refer to: Carl Johannes With (1877â€“1923), Danish doctor and arachnologist With (character), a character in D. N. Angel a Lens Control Ring (control ring mount adapter only)
• Use drop-in optical filters (drop-in filer mount adapter exclusive) – either drop-in circular polarizing filter or drop-in variable ND filter
• Built for professional use
Battery Grip BG-E22 Key Characters
• Shoot with EOS R for longer periods
• Superb handling when used in the vertical position
• Lightweight – 330g
• PC final for syncing external studio flash
Speedlite EL-100 Key Features
• Easy route into flash photography
• Develop natural light by using bounce flash
• Learn to get more creative with lighting
• Part of the EOS family of camera and lenses
Digital Photo Trained (DPP) Express
• New RAW format – CR3 compatible
• Intuitive and easy to use UI/UX with touch operation
• Multiple editing histories in one image
• Exhibit still images using PQ (Perceptual Quantization), a HDR format targeting movie production and distribution
• For iPad®
• Collaboration with Camera Tie application
Professional Print & Layout
• Recreate the world as you see it with your eyes
• Accurate colour reproduction
• Sharpness in the verse
• Clear tonality in the highlights and the shadows