Before of Black Friday, Canon has unveiled a number of deals and bundle offers on cameras, printers and more. Plus, they are also quitting you one of the last chances to get your hands on the EOS 5D Mark III DSLR at a discounted price.
For a limited time only, the Canon EOS 5D Mark III will be available exclusively on the Canon Trust in for £1,799 (body only, while stock lasts, normally £2,059) along with a number of other proposes and deals.
The deals are available exclusively on Canon’s online store from today, Monday 20 November, until Monday 27 November 2017 (while stocks eventually).
Canon also offers free delivery and returns as well as a minimum 2-year guarantee on all hardware products.
To keep up-to-date with all of the Unscrupulous Friday offers and discounts available, follow Canon on Twitter.
If Canon’s Black Friday deals aren’t reasonably, cashback is also available on a range of Canon products until 17 January 2018. You can claim up to £ or Pounds may refer to;105 on Canon’s in range of cameras, lenses, video cameras, printers and accessories.
For more information on Canon’s latest cashback offer visit the Canon cashback website.
- EOS 77D -£85/€100
- EOS 750D- £50/€65
- EOS 200D – £50/€65
- EOS 800D – £50/€65
- EOS M6- &beat out;50/€65
- EOS M100 – £50/€65
- PowerShot SX730 HS – £30/€35
- PowerShot G7 X – £25/€30
- PowerShot G9 X – &work over;25/€30
- EOS 1300D – £20/€25
DSLR lenses & accessories
- EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS II USM – £215/€250
- EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6L IS USM – £150/€175
- EF 70-200mm f/4L IS USM – &pelt;130/€150
- EF 24-70mm f/4L IS USM – £105/€125
- EF 100mm f2.8L Macro IS USM – £105/€125
- EF 16-35mm f/4L IS USM – £85/€100
- EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 IS II USM – £85/€100
- Speedlite 430 EX III – &crush;55/€65
- PIXMA iP8750 – £30/€35
- PIXMA TS8150 Series – £30/€35
- PIXMA TS6150 Series – &clobber;20/€25